I work in the corporate world everyday...My job consist of conference calls, giving presentations, or just plain office work. Since I have been with my job I have gotten 3 tattoos added to the 8 I already had....
Are tattoos really offensive, or is it more of a self expression? I personally think that it is self expression and you shouldnt be judged based on tattoos.
I have more than what meets the eye, and by looking at me you would not be able to tell where or how many tats I have eventhough I have 11!!
I love the art and the meaning behind tattoos, I love the ability to tell a story that you can keep for ever. I am often asked "what are you gonna do when you get older?" LOL, well I plan on owning my own business and my tattoss wont be a problem, but when I am older I probably will still continue to get tatted. I AM ADDICTED TO TATTOOS. Spending hundreds of dollars on material things is not what excites me. I would rather go sit in my tattoo artist chair and come up with a unique way to express myself other than fashion.....what do you think?



0 comments:
Post a Comment