BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

When is the correct age for someone to start taking OWNERSHIP?? Let me re-phrase that. As a society we live by age limits! When you are 18 you are old enough to buy cigarrets, when you are 21 you are old enough to drink! So when you have a child (no matter how old you are) does that change the age limit requirements! I know women who are 21 (old enough to go to the CLUB) and have yet taken the role of OWNERSHIP......

defined as: "The state or fact of being an owner. Legal right to the possession of a thing."
So let me ask my question again, by LEGAL age OWNERSHIP really begins at 18, you are LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE for your actions. You can go to PRISON! You can purchase TOBACCO. When you deliver a child you sign a LEGAL document taking OWNERSHIP!!!!!!!

You are responsible for another life, wether it be hunger, pain, shelter, or LIFE, but the situation is yours!!

I only wanted to know if I was the only person who thought in such a manner. I cant understand how the 90's baby generation is slipping a way. How can one even attempt to make an excuse? I've heard it all from "im a single woman"

0 comments: