me and my girl start talking bout our lives.... SEE IM 24 YRS OLD, AND MY BEST FRIEND since the 8th grade are discussing a 5yr plan.....
OBVIOUSLY we have lived different lives and have different views (oh thats the way to make a REAL friendship work), WHY HAVE A HOMEGIRL THAT YOU be HATING on----like i said THIS IS ABOUT WOMAN TALK. I feel like i only 5 yrs starting from the day I turn 25 to make my story!! At 30 being estblished shows stability in life when you live it right....
Something my grandmother always told me in grade school everyone is your FRIEND, middle school LESS THAN EVERYONE, highschool a FEW, and after that 1 or 2
My daughter is the MOTIVATION behind my paticipation in WOMAN TALK, she drives me to be the best that I can be. Having my closet friend to me, start the WOMAN PHASE with me is all i could ask for at this point. When LOVE comes he will say HELLO, but until then this 5 yr plan is about ME NOW!
the future is bright, as I prepare for "grinding" season I see how this will be the BIGGEST transformation i have ever endured!
LETS GO!!!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment